Are you eating healthy foods but feeling in a rut? Have you tried everything but never get sustainable results? Do you want to make sure you and/or your children are getting balanced nutrition? Have you recently been diagnosed with a condition and want to learn food-as-medicine approaches for treatment? Are you looking to make shifts in your body composition and improve energy levels?
All of these are a great reason to work with Andrea Kendrick, registered dietitian /nutritionist. She will focus on identifying your goals as well as the barriers you currently face. Following a comprehensive assessment including medical history, lifestyle, and social influences Andrea will work with you to customize a plan that best fits your needs. Having a nutrition consultation is a great way to cut through the conflicting information in the media and discover a path to the vital healthy you!
What to Expect from Your Sessions
1 hour and 30 minutes
- Discussion of goals
- Initial body composition analysis
- Education provided regarding Fiber Test
- Starting Grocery List provided based off of diet preferences
- Emailed the following after our appointment:
- Personalized individual calorie, protein, carb, fat, fiber & hydration goals
- My Fitness Pal account set up and goals to reflect personalized nutrition goals
- Personalized meal plan and recipes to help you meet your nutrition goals
Follow Up Consultations
30, 45, or 60 minutes; depending on client / patient needs
- Review of food journals
- Body composition analysis
- Review of goals
- Follow up education based off of client’s needs and goals
To schedule your appointment please click here.